The Women’s Empowerment Loan Fund (WELF) provides an impact investing opportunity that is designed to bring first-time investors into the field of impact investing.
- Target Market: Local, independent women-owned businesses in San Diego County’s underserved communities that have been in business for at least a year and have a proven business model.
- Loan Product: 6-36 month term loans, investment decisions made within 10 working days.
- Competitive Advantage: Expert business coaching and low interest rates, prime rate + a 2 percent guarantee fee.
- $850,000 in 2% notes, redeemable after two years.
- $25,000 minimum
- For accredited investors
- Note: In the future, we are excited to offer an opportunity for non-accredited investors of $150,000 in 2% notes, redeemable after two years, with a $200 minimum investment.
Accredited investors, verify qualifications here.
This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any securities.