The harsh and punitive practices that inform America’s criminal justice and immigration enforcement systems have roots in white supremacy, with immigrant communities and communities of color often pitted against each other. Join this webinar, hosted by our partner Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees, to learn how narrative and organizing strategies are advancing shared liberation and how philanthropy can support these efforts.
If you require any accommodations to fully participate in this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mizue Aizeki, Interim Executive Director, Immigrant Defense Project
- Nana Gyamfi, Executive Director, BAJI
- Claudia Muñoz, Co-Executive Director, Grassroots Leadership
- Annette Price, Co-Executive Director, Grassroots Leadership
- Sarath Suong, National Coordinator, SEAFN
- Chhandasi Pandya Patel, Program Officer, Human Rights, Heising-Simons Foundation (moderator)